2018 STEM Showcase
We invite you and all participants of TEECAeast to bring something awesome you’ve created in the world of STEM education, and share it at TEECAeast! Here are just a few ideas:
- an engaging lesson plan or design brief (bring enough copies to spread around!)
- a poster about a cool research project or design project you’re involved with
- your best exemplar of technology and engineering instruction
- something great (but small!) that you’ve designed and made
- exciting recruitment media you’ve come up with
- the layout of your fabulous facilities upgrade
- information about a successful student organization event, department summer camp, or other extracurricular activity
We encourage a broad and diverse array of entries, and can’t wait to see all the outstanding things happening at your institution. Because space will be limited, we may not be able to showcase all entries. Please consider the very best of your group’s sharable materials and contact us via the form below if you’re interested in participating. Entries are due Friday, October 12th by midnight.
- The format of the STEM showcase is a one hour informal exhibition. It’s a good idea to prepare an elevator pitch so you can grab the attention of passersby and engage in conversation.
- Posters should be no bigger than 3’ x 4’.
- Please make handouts ahead of time.
- If you are presenting as a group, please limit to 4 people.
If you have any questions, please email Dr. Manuel Figueroa at email@example.com.